First Scottish XJROC Meet - Sun 28th June Aberfoyle

This is where to post/find all rideouts and monthly meets taking place in Scotland.

Moderator: Site Team

pat64
Registered User
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:02 pm
Antispam - What is 3 x 12?: 36
Location: argyll

Re: First Scottish XJROC Meet - Sun 28th June Aberfoyle

Post by pat64 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:48 pm

I could have went afterall,the rain stopped me painting the house...

User avatar
mark 1
Paid up...
Paid up...
Posts: 785
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:51 pm
Antispam - What is 3 x 12?: 36
Location: yeovil

Re: First Scottish XJROC Meet - Sun 28th June Aberfoyle

Post by mark 1 » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:45 pm

Well done JT :thumbs:

harris
Chairman
Chairman
Posts: 4109
Joined: Sun May 30, 2010 2:47 pm
Antispam - What is 3 x 12?: 36
Location: plymouth uk.

Re: First Scottish XJROC Meet - Sun 28th June Aberfoyle

Post by harris » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:36 pm

huge respect jt! sometimes its hard getting a meet started, sometimes you wonder why you do it . its times though ,that when you get 4 or 5 turn up you realise why you do it, hope you keep going mate, the weather will always play a part . heres to the future john. topman.

User avatar
ewan
Paid up...
Paid up...
Posts: 7569
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:44 pm
Antispam - What is 3 x 12?: 48
Location: Frome, somerset

Re: First Scottish XJROC Meet - Sun 28th June Aberfoyle

Post by ewan » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:50 pm

fookin rain :temper: you must be a bit disheartened John being the only one to make the effort :( big :respekt: to you :thumbs:
Happiness is a big fat tyre :scotland: :kilt:

User avatar
JT
Paid up...
Paid up...
Posts: 6484
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 2:15 pm
Antispam - What is 3 x 12?: 48
Location: Exported to Scotland

Re: First Scottish XJROC Meet - Sun 28th June Aberfoyle

Post by JT » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:30 am

pat64 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:48 pm
I could have went afterall,the rain stopped me painting the house...
Should've came over Pat ;-)


mark 1 wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:45 pm
Well done JT :thumbs:
:thumbs:


harris wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:36 pm
huge respect jt! sometimes its hard getting a meet started, sometimes you wonder why you do it . its times though ,that when you get 4 or 5 turn up you realise why you do it, hope you keep going mate, the weather will always play a part . heres to the future john. topman.
Thanks Mick, but don't worry, I've been organising bike runs and get togethers since 1996, it's disappointing when people don't turn up but hey, the weather was absolute shite :roll: typical after all the good weather we've been having :lol: The meet will grow, it can't get any worse :lol:


ewan wrote:
Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:50 pm
fookin rain :temper: you must be a bit disheartened John being the only one to make the effort :( big :respekt: to you :thumbs:
'Water' off a ducks back Ewan :wickedgrin: Thanks Mate
Yellow XJR SP 'Simply the Best'

User avatar
Mick SP
Paid up...
Paid up...
Posts: 4252
Joined: Thu May 27, 2010 2:29 pm
Antispam - What is 3 x 12?: 36
Location: Oxon

Re: First Scottish XJROC Meet - Sun 28th June Aberfoyle

Post by Mick SP » Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:22 pm

Well done John. Hope the weather is better for you next month.
Junction 8, Junction 8, Junction 8 :lol:

givitsum
Registered User
Posts: 3637
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 9:22 pm

Re: First Scottish XJROC Meet - Sun 28th June Aberfoyle

Post by givitsum » Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:35 am

John that wasn't rain on Sunday .. it was stair rods that were coming down mate.
Fair play to you for getting there .. Don

BTW .. that yellow peril is looking good as ever ...

User avatar
joemartin77
Paid up...
Paid up...
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:43 pm
Antispam - What is 3 x 12?: 36

Re: First Scottish XJROC Meet - Sun 28th June Aberfoyle

Post by joemartin77 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 11:49 am

Hi I'm a new full member to the group from Edzell when do you think there be another meet as your meet in sterling seems to be the closest meet to me unless there is any in the Aberdeenshire area?

User avatar
JT
Paid up...
Paid up...
Posts: 6484
Joined: Tue Nov 19, 2002 2:15 pm
Antispam - What is 3 x 12?: 48
Location: Exported to Scotland

Re: First Scottish XJROC Meet - Sun 28th June Aberfoyle

Post by JT » Tue Jul 07, 2020 2:37 pm

joemartin77 wrote:Hi I'm a new full member to the group from Edzell when do you think there be another meet as your meet in sterling seems to be the closest meet to me unless there is any in the Aberdeenshire area?
Hi Joe
I’m planning on one every month Image I’ll post the next one which should be Sun 26th July Image

You are more than welcome and I’ll swap the meet point about to give everyone a chance to get there Image

Cheers Image


XJR Simply the Best Image
Yellow XJR SP 'Simply the Best'

User avatar
joemartin77
Paid up...
Paid up...
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Nov 01, 2019 7:43 pm
Antispam - What is 3 x 12?: 36

Re: First Scottish XJROC Meet - Sun 28th June Aberfoyle

Post by joemartin77 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:24 pm

Ok cheers JT

Post Reply