Newbie.

This is where all new members should head to, to learn how to use this site and find answers to those first time user questions

Moderators: RFdemon, Site Team

bigbazuk
Registered User
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:57 am
Antispam - What is 3 x 12?: 36
Location: manchester

Re: Newbie.

Post by bigbazuk » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:10 pm

the ocd brigade is growing

User avatar
Jumbo8763
Paid up...
Paid up...
Posts: 24
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:09 am
Antispam - What is 3 x 12?: 36
Location: Bodmin,Cornwall
Contact:

Re: Newbie.

Post by Jumbo8763 » Thu May 05, 2016 4:28 pm

Welcome Dean,just joined my self,hope to meet up

User avatar
hairy
Paid up...
Paid up...
Posts: 8486
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2003 7:25 pm
Antispam - What is 3 x 12?: 48
Location: Luton
Contact:

Re: Newbie.

Post by hairy » Thu May 05, 2016 5:35 pm

3 years late Jumbo :D
New and used XJR parts :arrow: http://xjrparts.co.uk

User avatar
Ads1968
Paid up...
Paid up...
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:51 pm
Antispam - What is 3 x 12?: 36

Re: Newbie.

Post by Ads1968 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:25 pm

Jumbo8763 wrote:Welcome Dean,just joined my self,hope to meet up
Got my membership badge today need to meet up with you guys Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Narked
Membership Sec
Membership Sec
Posts: 1335
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:53 pm
Antispam - What is 3 x 12?: 36
Location: Somerset

Re: Newbie.

Post by Narked » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:59 pm

Ads1968 wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:25 pm
Jumbo8763 wrote:Welcome Dean,just joined my self,hope to meet up
Got my membership badge today need to meet up with you guys Image


Hey, not fair, you missed the welcome letter 😃

Seriously, Nice to see a new member reaching out and making use of the forum.

We have an meet on Sunday if the weather is nice come on down.

Haldon Grill, Telegraph Hill Exeter, 11am for a couple of hours normally.

They do an excellent breakfast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For Membership and Merchandise follow the link
www.xjroc.co.uk


:wales:

User avatar
Ads1968
Paid up...
Paid up...
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:51 pm
Antispam - What is 3 x 12?: 36

Re: Newbie.

Post by Ads1968 » Wed Oct 07, 2020 9:02 pm

Narked wrote:
Ads1968 wrote:
Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:25 pm
Jumbo8763 wrote:Welcome Dean,just joined my self,hope to meet up
Got my membership badge today need to meet up with you guys Image


Hey, not fair, you missed the welcome letter Image

Seriously, Nice to see a new member reaching out and making use of the forum.

We have an meet on Sunday if the weather is nice come on down.

Haldon Grill, Telegraph Hill Exeter, 11am for a couple of hours normally.

They do an excellent breakfast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Many thanks unfortunately I will be painting the bathroom ceiling by order of her indoors !! Although I do have some shiny bits to put on the bike.have good ride out and catch up with you soon I hope


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Ads1968
Paid up...
Paid up...
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:51 pm
Antispam - What is 3 x 12?: 36

Newbie.

Post by Ads1968 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:28 pm

XJR-Deano wrote:HI, I'm Dean from Bristol and ive just bought an 2008 XJR 1300 :dance: I love it to bits and am looking forward to some ride outs with you guys. :eusadance:
Hi Dean just joined the club myself if your ever up Gloucester way pop by for a cuppa


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
ewan
Paid up...
Paid up...
Posts: 7692
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:44 pm
Antispam - What is 3 x 12?: 48
Location: Frome, somerset

Re: Newbie.

Post by ewan » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:03 am

Ads1968 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:28 pm
XJR-Deano wrote:HI, I'm Dean from Bristol and ive just bought an 2008 XJR 1300 :dance: I love it to bits and am looking forward to some ride outs with you guys. :eusadance:
Hi Dean just joined the club myself if your ever up Gloucester way pop by for a cuppa
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
don't think there will be much chance of that Ads he's not been on here since Aug 2014 :lol:
Happiness is a big fat tyre :scotland: :kilt:

User avatar
Ads1968
Paid up...
Paid up...
Posts: 154
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2020 6:51 pm
Antispam - What is 3 x 12?: 36

Re: Newbie.

Post by Ads1968 » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:49 am

ewan wrote:
Ads1968 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:28 pm
XJR-Deano wrote:HI, I'm Dean from Bristol and ive just bought an 2008 XJR 1300 :dance: I love it to bits and am looking forward to some ride outs with you guys. :eusadance:
Hi Dean just joined the club myself if your ever up Gloucester way pop by for a cuppa
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
don't think there will be much chance of that Ads he's not been on here since Aug 2014 :lol:
Mate I’m such a dinosaur with this social media lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
ewan
Paid up...
Paid up...
Posts: 7692
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:44 pm
Antispam - What is 3 x 12?: 48
Location: Frome, somerset

Re: Newbie.

Post by ewan » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:56 pm

Ads1968 wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:49 am
ewan wrote:
Ads1968 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:28 pm
XJR-Deano wrote:HI, I'm Dean from Bristol and ive just bought an 2008 XJR 1300 :dance: I love it to bits and am looking forward to some ride outs with you guys. :eusadance:
Hi Dean just joined the club myself if your ever up Gloucester way pop by for a cuppa
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
don't think there will be much chance of that Ads he's not been on here since Aug 2014 :lol:
Mate I’m such a dinosaur with this social media lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
can't be good at everything :lol: :thumbs:
Happiness is a big fat tyre :scotland: :kilt:

Post Reply