Recommend me some gloves

Got a product you'd like to recommend? This is the place to tell us what you've used in the past, and how you rated it.....

Moderator: Site Team

geran
Paid up...
Paid up...
Antispam - What is 3 x 12?: 36

Recommend me some gloves

Post by geran » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:07 pm

I'm in the market for a new pair of gloves that can be worn in all seasons, I have some cheap winter gloves, though nice and warm you can't feel a bloodying thing through them, I fitted heated grips a few years ago bloody god send, so what is there out there that folk are using, I don't like the short wrist type, and I don't want to have to sell a kidney to afford them either.
Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul. Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

Black Tyres Matter

XJR 1300
Zephyr 750

Chris

XJRoger
Paid up...
Paid up...

Re: Recommend me some gloves

Post by XJRoger » Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:43 pm

Ride magazine have done a summer glove comparison this month, top 2 are LS2 Swifts for £70 and Spada covert CE for £80 both look to have cuffs on them, for those prices you could afford summer and winter gloves! Several other makes in there for under £100, Sportsbikeshop and XLMoto usually do pretty good prices, Oxford have brought out gloves to match their new laminated suits, think theyre about £100 too, completely waterproof, just what you need for an English summer :D

geran
Paid up...
Paid up...

Re: Recommend me some gloves

Post by geran » Sat Jun 13, 2020 1:38 pm

Thanks for the info, after a little research I bought some Furygan James all season, and the Furygan Land winter gloves, both came from the Sportsbikeshop, at very good prices.
Have worn both very nice they are too, size guide was perfect for me.
The James do not have a long cuff, nor is it too short, works well with my jackets.
Four wheels move the body, two wheels move the soul. Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

Black Tyres Matter

XJR 1300
Zephyr 750

Chris