Moderators: RFdemon, Site Team

harris
Membership Sec
Membership Sec
Antispam - What is 3 x 12?: 36

important news!

Post by harris » Mon Oct 14, 2019 7:40 pm

listen up everyone!
as from now on, when joining as a full member or upon renewal, you can have the option of,, 15 pound as normal, or 25 pounds will get you a t.shirt as well! colours choices are black blue red or yellow.
now the idea is that when you join or renew, should you want a shirt as well we need your address! and your size! a small point but often overlooked.
the other slight adjusment will be to our overseas members, owing to the cost of the postage etc, you will also have to pay 25 pounds to get the shirt, or of course your normal 10 pounds will suffice as per usual, i hope you understand.
along with the renewal cards, we are also sending one of our beer/mug mats. excellent quality they are too (topman darrall), instead of key rings or stickers. on joining you will get a patch and a sticker in your card pack, on renewal you will get a beermat.
now, of course , should you want extra beer mats or patches etc, these are available in our club shop along with other goodies.
im hoping that people will like these changes, and your feedback on the quality of the shirts or mats would be welcome. you can pm me, (harris) and i will answer as soon as work allows!,
p.s. paypal is our preferred option, when joining or renewing.
many thanks, mick. :thumbs: :thumbs: