Big wide world ---

This is where to post/find all rideouts and monthly meets taking place in Rest of the World.

Moderator: Site Team

givitsum

Big wide world ---

Post by givitsum » Sat May 31, 2008 4:34 pm

Back in the Big Wide World with a new bike --- SOOOPERR --- as they say round here :lol:

Rattlin round Istria on my gixer --- great fun --- still can't resist a challenge tho' :lol:

Will have to find sumwhere to pack my camera and take sum picks of the little missile. She sounds so crisp too --- think I'm in love again :D

Oh Yes --- Croatia is outside the European Union so that's why I'm in 'Rest of World' :lol: and three months compulsory State Sponsored Insurance costs only 28 quid --- same for a big bike as a moped. Only good for Croatia but who wants to go anywhere else :D

givit :thumbs:

givitsum

Re: Big wide world ---

Post by givitsum » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:41 am

A few pics from my first proper ride on the gixer 6.

First thing is to work out which direction to go for lunch :lol:

Turned around and found sum shade behind the church hidden in the trees at the top of the hill --- left my lid with the guy in charge and went to the pub round the corner and a beer garden with views over the escarpment ---

Where I went later --- spotted a dam down in the valley to give a background for pics and guddled around for a while on the backroads ---

Not a bad day out really but I never thought I would ride on these Dunlops --- when I saw em last winter in the workshop they were soaking in brake fluid but needs must :lol:

givit :skater:

red

Post by red » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:09 pm

Good to see your having fun , Don. Keep 'em coming m8. :thumbs:

Lisa
Antispam - What is 3 x 12?: 48

Post by Lisa » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:31 am

Lovely pics Don. :hug:
Life goes on regardless . . . .

givitsum

Post by givitsum » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:56 am

Hi guys & gals --- its not like blasting to Barmouth on a Sunday but it gets me out :lol:

givit :thumbs: