Paington?

This is where to post/find all rideouts and monthly meets taking place in England.

Moderator: Site Team

harris
Membership Sec
Membership Sec
Antispam - What is 3 x 12?: 36

Paington?

Post by harris » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:08 am

Hi all, as we all know, bmad , who used to do the paignton weekend have pulled out, for various reasons.
I have been contacted by a person on behalf of various small businesses in that area if we would be interested in attending a smaller bike show probably on may 2nd to 3rd. There will be no music or live bands but security will be provided over the weekend for stall holders.
Myself , I don't think it's worth pulling the trailer all the way down for this but what do you think? Especially as bmad might well be doing something on the weekend somewhere else. Let me know guys but this will be nothing like the bmad event at all. Cheers.

jooles
Events Coordinator
Events Coordinator

Re: Paington?

Post by jooles » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:24 pm

i would probally wait and see if bmad are putting something on ,,,

mark 1
Paid up...
Paid up...

Post by mark 1 » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:01 pm

Thought there was talk of it being at Weston which would be well attended , but when are they gonna know :dontknow:

Lampy
Chairman
Chairman

Post by Lampy » Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:40 pm

I think wait and see Mick.
SO MANY LAMPOSTS...........so little time . . . . STUPID PLACE TO PUT A WALL WASNT IT !!!!!
OH DEER !!!!

chairman@yamahaxjrownersclub.com

harris
Membership Sec
Membership Sec

Post by harris » Sat Nov 23, 2019 9:44 pm

Thanks for your replies .
Bmad are trying to get into Weston I believe, and it would be a three day event, whereas the paignton one is just being proposed by the small business around that area. Obviously they are worried about loss of revenue due to no bike weekend but let's not get sentimental here, the council didn't do em any favours. Hopefully Weston will evolve and a three day event will happen. I will keep you posted. Cheers.