Scotfest!

This is where to post/find all rideouts and monthly meets taking place in Scotland.

Moderator: Site Team

harris
Chairman
Chairman
Antispam - What is 3 x 12?: 36

Re: Scotfest!

Post by harris » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:06 pm

Well we are home. Yesterday we left Stirling and came down through Ayrshire via the erskine bridge, down the 76 I think , then Dumfries to the m6. Traffic was a nightmare! Finally arrived at the halfway house eardington near bridgenorth, some of you will remember Matt and Peter who hosted the AGM for couple of years.superb meal followed by drinks as usual, plus the obligatory game of pool.
The trip itself was Amazing, fort William being the ideal base for 3 nights too. Highlights for me was the road between spean bridge to eilean donan castle and back. Well worth a visit. Skye was good along with the ferries we took to dunoon and tarbert. All in all I clocked 2017 miles, only about 400 short of the Croatia round trip. A long haul from the west country but it was well worth it I can tell you. Huge thanks to Mike Mark Nigel and our guide Andy McLeod, excellent company . It's been a blast fellas, till the next time. Cheers.Image

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk

xjrmike
Paid up...
Paid up...
Antispam - What is 3 x 12?: 36

Re: Scotfest!

Post by xjrmike » Sat Jun 05, 2021 4:10 pm

Great write up mick thoroughly enjoyed it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mark 1
Paid up...
Paid up...