EDZ Windproof layers

Got a product you'd like to recommend? This is the place to tell us what you've used in the past, and how you rated it.....

Moderator: Site Team

XJRoger
Paid up...
Paid up...
Antispam - What is 3 x 12?: 36

EDZ Windproof layers

Post by XJRoger » Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:50 pm

I dont know if anyones heard of www.edzlayering.com, I use their thermals at work and on the bike and I got a windproof top and bottoms for Chrimbo, Ive worn them a couple of times out on the bike and theyre great, just a t shirt and them on underneath my textiles to test them out and I was fairly toasty, with thermals on underneath and a decent jumper they work really well. EDZ do all sorts of base layers, merino wool socks etc and theyre British! They don't stop you farting though.

Philco
Paid up...
Paid up...
Antispam - What is 3 x 12?: 36

Re: EDZ Windproof layers

Post by Philco » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:19 pm

Some 5+ years ago I went for Kevlar long johns and long sleeved shirt. The benefit is that you can wear normal clothes over the top ie textiles or denim and still have the protection and thermal advantage. They are not windproof but textiles and leather over the top are. They are just as good now as when I bought them. Kevlar does not deteriorate after being washed. In the warmer weather I wear Kevlar lined jeans and leather or Kevlar lined jacket. Best of both worlds. :thumbs:
PHILCO'S PICS
I'M NO PANCAKE EXPERT BUT I KNOW A TOSSER WHEN I SEE ONE